Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Scullion, T. Testing procedures, specifications ... 1985: p. 6 (geofabrics are classified as geotextiles (permeable) and geomembranes (impermeable))
- found: Koerner, R.M. Designing with geosynthetics, c1986: p. 3 (geotextiles are a large group of geosynthetics consisting of synthetic fibers made into flexible porous fabric by weaving, knitting, or matting and permeable to water)
- found: ASTI, 1984: p. 813 (geotextiles)
- found: Engr. index, cum. index, 1982-84: v. 3, p. 3735 (geotextiles)
- found: Scott, J.D. Geotextile and geomembrane international source, 1984.
- notfound: Web. 3;TEST
- 1986-09-17: new
- 1994-02-07: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.