- Heteroatomic chemistry
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Ellis, G.P. Synthesis of fused heterocycles, 1987: CIP ser. introd. (heterocyclic chemistry)
- found: Hackh chem. dict. (heterocyclic. hetero atom: a heterocyclic atom; i.e. any atom, other than carbon, in an atomic ring)
- found: Hawley chem. dict. (heterocyclic)
- found: LC database, May 27, 1986 (heterocyclic chemistry used in titles)
- found: Web. 3 (heterocyclic)
- notfound: Chem. abst.;McGraw-Hill dict. sci. tech.;TEST;ASTI;Hennepin
- 1986-10-30: new
- 1998-08-03: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.