- Deregulation--Law and legislation
- Regulatory reform
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: 9000 words.
- found: BDNE2 (Deregulation, to remove controls from; free from regulation or control)
- found: Hennepin.
- found: Downes. Dict. of finance & investment terms.
- found: Hindle. The Economist pocket banker.
- found: Web. New World Dict.
- 1986-12-08: new
- 2009-06-02: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.