- Here are entered works on the architecture of structures erected for public use or business, whether publically funded or privately owned, or on planned open urban spaces.
- Architecture, Public
- Civic architecture
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: The public face of architecture : civic culture and public spaces, c1987 (Public architecture)
- found: LC data base, Dec. 16, 1986.
- found: Capital dilemma : Germany's search for a new architecture of democracy, 1998: p. 125 (The Reichstag cuppola became a model for fin-de-siecle civic architecture throughout Europe)
- notfound: Art index;Fine and applied arts terms index.
Here are entered works on the architecture of structures erected for public use or business, whether publically funded or privately owned, or on planned open urban spaces.
- 1987-01-13: new
- 2006-12-15: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.