- Congenital diseases
- Disorders, Genetic
- Disorders, Inherited
- Genetic diseases
- Hereditary diseases
- Inherited diseases
- Medical genetics
- found: Work cat.: Brown, F.G. Hereditary diseases, c1987.
- found: Merck manual.
- found: MESH (Hereditary diseases)
- found: Thompson & Thompson's Genetics in med.
- found: Principles and practices of med. genetics.
- found: NIH (Genetic disorders)
- notfound: Dorland's med. dict.;Stedman's med. dict.;Harvey's Principles and practice of medicine;Hennepin;IAC
subdivision [Genetic aspects] under individual diseases and types of diseases, e.g. [Cancer--Genetic aspects;] and subdivision [Diseases--Genetic aspects] under organs and regions of the body, e.g. [Heart--Diseases--Genetic aspects]
- 1987-03-25: new
- 2007-10-27: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.