- Schizophrenia, Paranoid
- found: Work cat.: Kytle, E. The voices of Robby Wilde, c1987.
- found: DSM III (type of schizophrenia dominated by one or more of following: persecutory delusions, grandiose delusions, delusional jealousy, hallucinations w/ persecutory or grandiose content)
- found: MESH (Schizophrenia, Paranoid)
- found: Dorland's med. dict.
- found: Gould's med. dict.
- found: Stedman's med. dict.
- found: Campbell psych. dict.
- found: Kaplan Psych. (Schizophrenia, Paranoid symptoms)
- 1987-03-30: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.