- Here are entered works on the process whereby a financial institution interposes its name and trustworthiness between a lender and a borrower.
- Financial intermediation
- found: Work cat.: Bryant, R.C. International financial intermediation, c1987.
- found: Web. 3 (Intermediation - the art of coming between)
- found: Downes. Barron's financial and investment handbook (Intermediation)
- found: Pessin. Words of Wall Street (Intermediation)
- found: Rosenberg. The investor's dictionary.
- found: Walmsley. Dictionary of international finance (Intermediation)
- found: World Bank thes. (Intermediation)
- found: IMF glossary (Intermediation)
- found: Rosenberg. Dict. of business and mgmt. (Intermediation)
- found: Barron's Finance and investment handbook (Financial intermediary; Intermediation ... more formally called financial intermediation)
- notfound: BDNE2;Hennepin
Here are entered works on the process whereby a financial institution interposes its name and trustworthiness between a lender and a borrower.
- 1987-04-01: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.