- Low-input agriculture
- Low-input sustainable agriculture
- Lower input agriculture
- Resource-efficient agriculture
- Sustainable farming
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Healthy harvest II : a directory of sustainable agriculture and horticulture organizations, 1987-1988, c1987.
- found: LC database, June 26, 1987 (sustainable agriculture) April 11, 1990 (low-input sustainable agriculture)
- found: Letter from F. Pohl, Mann Library, March 27, 1990, and phone call to J. Maclean, NAL, April 5, 1990 (similar headings: low-input agriculture, resource-efficient agriculture, lower input agriculture, low input/sustainable agriculture, LISA; related heading: alternative agriculture)
- found: Ecosystem services as a tool for production improvement in organic farming, 2005: p. 2 (sustainable farming)
- notfound: Web. 3;Black's agr. dict.;Dict. agr. term.;Biol. & agr. index: v. 38
- 1987-07-07: new
- 2007-03-22: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.