- FFF (Chromatographic analysis)
- Fractionation, Field-flow
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Janča, J. Field-flow fractionation, 1987.
- found: Chem. abst. (Field-flow fractionation, see Chromatography, column and liquid)
- found: Kirk-Othmer encyc. chem.: v. 21, p. 127 (field-flow fractionation)
- notfound: Hackh chem. dict.;Hawley chem. dict.
- 1987-07-22: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.