- Reusability of software
- Reusable code (Computer programs)
- Software reusability
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Tutorial, software reusability, 1987: p. 145 (Software reusability is defined to include any way in which previously written software can be used for new purpose)
- found: Am. National Dict. for Information Processing systems (Reusable program; reusable routine)
- found: IEEE Standard Glossary of Software Engineering Terminology (Reusability)
- found: Ryan, S.B. Business BASIC--What do you say after it says ready, 1988: p. 3 (Reusable code) pp. 20-1 (Reusable code)
- found: The Prentice-Hall standard glossary of computer terminology (Reusable code. A routine that can be used by other programs after it has already been used by one program. Normally, reusable code is written for a specific program. If a second program can use the same routine, this routine is termed "reusable code.")
- notfound: ASTI;Engr. index;Web. 3
- 2000-09-12: new
- 2000-10-16: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.