- Here are entered works on spontaneously generated phenomena in physical, biological, and social systems.
- Self-referential systems
- Self-renewing systems
- Social autopoiesis
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Sinn, Kommunikation und soziale Differenzierung, 1987.
- found: Luhmann, N. Sozialle Systeme, 1984.
- found: Maturana, H.R. Autopoiesis and cognition, 1980.
- found: Autopoiesis, communication, and society, 1980.
- found: Fontana dict. of modern thought.
- notfound: Web. 3;9000 words;Hennepin;Penguin dict. of sociology;New dict. of soc. sci.
Here are entered works on spontaneously generated phenomena in physical, biological, and social systems.
- 1987-11-16: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.