- Investment brokers
- Securities dealers
- Security traders
- Stock brokerage firms
- Stock brokers
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Koehler, D. Winning with your stockbroker in good times and bad, c1988.
- found: BPI (Stock brokers)
- found: Richards. Dict. of financial planning (Stockbroker)
- found: Rosenberg. Investor's dict. (Stockbroker)
- found: Web. 3 (Stockbroker)
- found: Random House (stockbroker, a broker, esp. one employed by a member firm of a stock exchange, who buys and sells stocks and other securities for customers. Also called broker)
- found: Hennepin (Stockbrokers see Brokers)
- found: Encyc. bank. fin. (Stock brokers see Brokers)
- found: The Irwin emerging markets brokerage directory, 1966 (Brokerage firms; Investment brokers)
- found: OCLC FirstSearch ABI/INFORM database, 1985 (Brokerage firms; Investment brokers)
- 1988-03-01: new
- 1996-03-28: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.