- Futures contracts
- Futures trading
- Trading, Futures
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Chance, D.M. An introduction to options and futures, c1988.
- found: Ballantine's law dict.
- found: Black's law dict. (Futures trading)
- found: Rosenberg. Dict. banking and financial services.
- found: Words bus.
- found: Random House (Usually, futures, speculative purchases or sales of commodities for future receipt or delivery)
- found: Web. New World dict. (Usually plural, a contract for a specific commodity bought or sold for delivery at a later date)
- 1988-03-23: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.