- Critical social theory
- Critical theory (Philosophy)
- Critical theory (Sociology)
- Negative philosophy
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Kiss, G. Paradigmawechsel in der Kritischen Theorie, 1987.
- found: Peng. dict. soc.
- found: Soc. encyc.
- found: Wörterbuch der Soziologie.
- found: Dictionary of sociology, 1998: (critical theory; term now describes strand of Marxism that has drawn on systems theory, psychoanalysis, other theories: a form of rationalism; proponents sometimes refer to it as "negative philosophy; theory/social theory (two terms listed together as essentially synonyms in sociology)
- found: Recognition, work, politics : themes and dialogues in French critical theory, 2007: CIP galley (the essays in this volume share the goal of developing critical, normative arguments in relation to social theory)
- notfound: Encyc. phil.;Fleming. Vocab. phil.;Flew. Dict. phil.;Runes. Dict. phil.
- 2005-02-04: new
- 2007-03-29: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.