- Broadcast journalists
- Television agency journalists
- Television broadcasters of news
- Television commentators
- Television news agency journalists
- Television reporters
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Persico, J.E. Murrow, 1988.
- found: Random House, 2nd.: p. 264 (journalism as practiced in radio and television)
- found: Random House: p. 187 (a person who presents or broadcasts news on television programs; a person who broadcasts news and projects news photographs through television media)
- found: Goldberg, R. Anchors : Brokaw, Jennings, and Rather, 1990.
- found: Random House II: p. 76 (In radio and television, a person who is the main broadcaster on the program of news, sports, etc.; and who usually also serves as coordinator of all participating broadcasters during the program; referring to anchorman; anchor woman; anchorperson)
- found: Venter, E.S. The safety of journalists, 2005: PDF p. 2 (television journalists; television agency journalists) p. 6 (television news agency journalists)
- 2006-05-12: new
- 2006-06-22: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.