- Rule-based methods (Computer science)
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Wogrin, N. Rule-based programming with OPS 5.
- found: Computer dict. (Rule-based systems)
- found: Dict. of artificial intelligence and robotics (Programming techniques using if-then rules to perform forward or backward chaining)
- notfound: Stand. gloss. computer term.;IEEE stand. gloss. software eng. term.
- 1988-06-09: new
- 1998-08-10: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.