Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Blumenthal, H.J. The complete time traveler, c1988 (Time travel; fourth dimension)
- found: LC database, Aug. 11, 1988 (time travel)
- found: Sci. fict. ency., 1979: p. 605 (A time travel device projects the human body or consciousness into past or future)
- found: Anatomy of wonder, 1987: p. 7 (Imaginary voyages)
- found: Sci. fict. : a teacher's guide, 1988: p. 4 (Time travel)
- found: Random House: under time warp (a hypothetical eccentricity in the progress of time that would allow movement back and forth between eras or that would permit passages of time to be suspended)
- found: 9000 words: under time warp.
- found: Naha, E. Science fictionary, 1980: p. 354, under H.G. Wells' Time machine.
- found: Richemont, E. To summon a spirit, 1999: jacket (a time-slip story in which a girl sick with glandular fever slides between the present day and Victorian times)
- found: Buttlar, J. Time-slip, 1980: back cover (the author examines the possibility of being able to overstep the bounds of space and time in our dreams)
- notfound: Web. 3;Chambers 20th century dict., 1983
- 1988-08-17: new
- 2008-05-23: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.