- found: Work cat.: Samuels, G.J. Fungicolous, lichenicolous, and myxomyceticolous species of Hypocreopsis, Nectriopsis, Nectria, Peristomialis, and Trichonectria, 1988.
- found: LC data base, 8/25/88 (lichenicolous)
- found: Ainsworth/Bisby dict. fungi: p. 215 (lichenicolous fungi)
- found: Phone call to A. Rossman, BARC-West, Beltsville, Maryland, 8/25/88 (term used in current scientific literature)
- notfound: Ainsworth fungi;Webster, J. Introduction to fungi
- 1988-08-30: new
- 2003-06-23: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.