Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Basin research: v. 1, no. 1 (sedimentary basins)
- found: LC data base, 8/11/88 (sedimentary basins)
- found: Dict. geol. terms (sedimentary basin : geologically depressed area with thick sediments in the interior and thinner sediments at the edges)
- found: Multiling. Thes. geosci.
- found: GeoRef.
- found: Geosaurus.
- notfound: Random House;Web. 3
- 1988-09-27: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.