- Contamination, Microbial
- Contamination by microorganisms
- Microbiological contamination
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Microbial quality assurance in pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, and toiletries, 1988.
- found: LC database, September 23, 1988.
- notfound: MESH;NIH;Hennepin
subdivision [Microbiology] under types of materials, e.g. [Metals--Microbiology]
- 2002-07-10: new
- 2002-07-19: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.