- Bacteriological weapons
- Biological warfare agents
- Weapons of mass destruction
- found: Work cat.: U.S. Cong. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs ... Biological warfare testing, 1988.
- found: LC database, Oct. 5, 1988.
- found: IAC.
- found: Robertson, D. Guide to modern defense and strategy: p. 40, under Biological warfare (The Biological Weapons Convention, signed in 1972 ...)
- found: An analytical summary of the United Nations studies describing the effects of the possible use of nuclear weapons, chemical weapons, bacteriological (biological) weapons and napalm, and other incendiary weapons, 1977.
- found: DTIC thes. (Biological warfare agents)
- found: Alltheweb search, Sept. 10, 2002 (titles: bioweapons)
- notfound: ASTI;EI;LIV;Web. 3;Random House
- 2002-09-10: new
- 2010-10-08: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.