- Here are entered works on family or friends who provide personal home care for the elderly, ill, or people with disabilities on an informal voluntary basis.
- Care givers
- Family caregivers
- Home health caregivers
- Informal caregivers
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Stone, R. Caregiving in America, 1988.
- found: Hennepin (Caregivers; Care givers; Family caregivers; Home health caregivers)
- found: LIV (Caregivers; Family caregivers)
- found: LC database, June 17, 1997 (carers)
Here are entered works on family or friends who provide personal home care for the elderly, ill, or people with disabilities on an informal voluntary basis.
- 2001-09-24: new
- 2001-11-14: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.