- Investigators, Private
- Private detectives
- Private eyes
- Private I's
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Abbott, J. Trap line IV, 1983.
- found: Report of the Virginia Board of Commerce on the study of the establishment of a Private Investigator's Board, 1988.
- found: Forte, I. Private "I," 1985.
- found: Nat. crim. just. thesaurus, 1986.
- found: Web. 3.
- found: Random House (UF from "Private investigators" to "Private detectives")
- found: LC data base, 11/30/88 (private investigator or private investigators)
- found: Dict. of occupational titles, 1977: p. 258 , cite no. 376.267-018 ("Investigator, Private")
- 1988-12-13: new
- 2011-05-14: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.