- Creating jobs
- Employment creation
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Gera, S. Creating jobs in the private sector : evidence from the Canadian employment tax credit program, 1988.
- found: Marsh indus. rel. (Job Creation Programme)
- found: Roberts, H.S. Roberts dict. of industrial relations, 1986: pp. 315-316 (Job creation refers to increasing the number of employment opportunities in the labor market ...)
- found: ILO Thes. (see Employment creation)
- notfound: Web. 3;Dict. pers. mgt.;LIV;IAC;BPI
- 1989-01-06: new
- 1998-03-09: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.