- Nurses (Child care workers)
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Web. 3 (nannie or nanny: a child's nurse; nursemaid)
- found: Random House (Nanny: a child's nursemaid)
- found: Hennepin (Nannies see Au pairs; Governesses)
- found: Women's thes. (Nannies)
- found: From cradle to crown : British nannies and governesses at the world's royal courts, c2006: p. ix (in reading about 19th and early 20th cent. royal families, it is hard to escape the English governess and the English nurse)
- notfound: Dict. occupational titles
- 2006-07-08: new
- 2006-08-17: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.