- Polymers and polymerization
- Synthesis of polymers
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
Polymers and polymerizationPolymers and polymerization
- found: Work cat.: Intl. Sym. on Ring-Opening Polymerization (1986 : Blois, France). Ring-opening polymerization, 1987.
- found: Hawley chem. dict. (polymerization: a chemical reaction, usually carried out with a catalyst, heat or light, and often under high pressure, in which a large number of relatively simple molecules combine to form a chain-like macromolecule)
- found: Hackh chem. dict.
- found: LC database, March 6, 1989.
- found: Polymer sci. dict. (polymerisation: British form)
- found: Journal of radioanalytical and nuclear chemistry, Nov. 2002: p. 395 (Polymerization is the synthesis of high-molecularweight compounds (polymers) by successive addition of a low-molecular-weight compound (monomer) to the active site at the end of the growing polymer chain)
- 1989-03-15: new
- 2012-02-09: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.