- Antipsychotic agents
- Major tranquilizers
- Major tranquilizing agents
- Major tranquilizing drugs
- Neuroleptic agents
- Neuroleptic drugs
- Tranquilizing drugs, Major
- Psychotropic drugs
- found: Work cat.: Lazarus, A. The neuroleptic malignant syndrome and related conditions, c1989.
- found: MESH (Tranquilizing agents, Major)
- found: Goth. Med. pharmacol., 1988: p. 250 (Antipsychotic drugs)
- found: Dorland's med. dict. (Antipsychotic drugs)
- found: Katzung. Basic & clin. pharmacol., 1987: p. 315 (Antipsychotic drugs)
- found: Goodman. The pharm. basis of therapeutics, 1985: p. 391 (Antipsychotic agents)
- 1989-04-13: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.