- Circular geometry
- Geometry of inverse radii
- Inverse radii, Geometry of
- Inversion geometry
- Möbius geometry
- found: Work cat.: Conformal geometry, c1988.
- found: LC data base, 3/20/89.
- found: Encyc. dict. math.: p. 287 (Conformal geometry)
- found: Encyc. math. (Conformal geometry: the branch of geometry in which properties of figures are studied that are invariant under conformal transformations; geometry of inverse radii, circular geometry, inversion geometry, Möbius geometry)
- notfound: James math. dict.;McGraw-Hill dict. sci. tech.;Random House;Math. subj. classif.
- 1989-04-27: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.