- MDA (Drug)
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
- found: Work cat.: Ecstasy : the clinical, pharmacological, and neurotoxicological effects of the drug MDMA, c1989.
- found: Goodman. Pharmacol. basis therapeutics, 7/e, 1985: p. 562.
- found: Katzung. Basic & clin. pharmacol., 3/e, 1987: p. 356 (3, 4-Methylenedioxymethamphetamine)
- found: MESH ((3,4-Methylenedioxyamphetamine) x MDA)
- found: Encarta Eng. dict. (Ecstasy: illegal drug used illicitly as a stimulant and relaxer of inhibitions)
- found: Am. heritage dict. (MDMA, slang, Ecstasy)
- 2000-09-18: new
- 2002-01-03: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.