- Addiction, Lust
- Addiction, Sex
- Addictive sex
- Compulsive sex
- Erotomania (Hypersexuality)
- Lust addiction
- Obsession, Sexual
- Sexual compulsiveness
- Sexual obsession
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
- found: Work cat.: Sexaholics Anonymous (Sexaholism-the addiction)
- found: LC data base, 5/9/89 (Sexual addiction; Sex addiction)
- found: Hennepin (Sexual addiction x Addictive sex, Compulsive sex, Hypersexuality, Sexual compulsiveness, Sexual obsession)
- found: Campbell psych. dict. (erotomania: sometimes erotomania is used as an equivalent of hypersexuality)
- notfound: Kaplan psych.;Kaplan clin. psych.;DSM III-R;Peng. dict. psych.;Evans psych.;IAC
- 1989-05-17: new
- 1997-05-28: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.