- Cajan cooking
- Cajun cooking
- Cookery, Cajun
- Cooking, Cajan
- Cooking, American--Louisiana style
- Cooking, Creole--Louisiana style
Earlier Established Forms
Cookery, CajunCookery, Cajun
- found: Work cat.: Dusenbery, W.D. Wylma's La Trouvaille cookbook : the simple joy of Cajun cooking, c1988.
- found: LC database, June 20, 1989 (Cajun cooking; Cajun cookery)
- found: Random House (Cajun: of, pertaining to, or characteristic of Cajuns, esp. those of La., e.g. Cajun cooking; also Cajan)
- found: Mariani. Dict. Amer. food drink (Cajun cuisine: influences of French, Spanish, Negro & Indian cuisines, associated with descendants of French Acadians who settled in La. from Nova Scotia)
- found: Krohn. Menu mystique.
- notfound: Stobart. Cook's encyc.;Shannon. Amer. dict. culinary terms
- 1989-06-30: new
- 2010-06-17: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.