- Less-than-lethal weapons
- Non-lethal weapons
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Sweetman, S. Report on the Attorney General's conference on less than lethal weapons, 1988.
- found: Nat. crim. just. thes. (defines "Nonlethal weapons" as "Coercive weapons intended to prevent substantial risk of serious injury or deadly harm")
- found: Wilson, O. Police administration, 3rd ed.: p. 564, "Nonlethal weapons" (used for riot control devices only)
- found: Hayeslip, D.W. NIJ initiative on less-than-lethal weapons, 1993.
- found: Google search, Feb. 8, 2005 (less-than-lethal weapons)
- 2005-02-18: new
- 2005-03-31: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.