- USE Here are entered works on puppets manipulated by the performer's hand inside the figure's body.
- Fist puppets
- Glove puppets
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: LC data base, 4/24/89.
- found: Britannica Micro.
- found: Ox. companion theatre.
- found: Philpott, A.R. Dict. of puppetry, 1969.
- found: Web. 3.
- found: Trapido, J. International dict. of theatre language: "see glove puppet".
- notfound: Britannica 14
USE Here are entered works on puppets manipulated by the performer's hand inside the figure's body.
- 1989-07-14: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.