- Here are entered works on puppets manipulated from above, usually with strings.
- Marionnettes à fils
- String puppets
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: LC data base, 4/18/89.
- found: Web. 3.
- found: Britannica 14.
- found: Philpott, A.R. Dict. of puppetry, 1969.
- found: Ox. companion theatre.
- found: Trapido, J. International dict. of theater language, 1985.
Here are entered works on puppets manipulated from above, usually with strings.
- 1989-07-14: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.