- Acid-base chemistry
- found: Work cat.: Selectivities in Lewis acid promoted reactions, 1989.
- found: Hawley chem. dict. (Lewis acid: any molecule or ion (aka electrophile) that can combine with another molecule or ion by forming a covalent bond with two electrons from the second molecule or ion)
- found: Huheey, J.E. Inorganic chem.
- found: LC data base, 7/25/89.
- notfound: Hackh chem. dict.
- 1989-07-31: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.