- Apparent horizon
- Celestial horizon
- Real horizon
- Sensible horizon
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: NASA.
- found: Random House.
- found: McGraw-Hill dict. sci. tech. (UF--Apparent horizon)
- found: Van Nostrand sci. encyc. (UF--Sensible horizon; real horizon)
- found: Encyc. astron. (UF--Celestial horizon)
- found: McGraw-Hill encyc. astron. (Visible horizon is the apparent boundary line between sky and earth or sea. Astronomical horizon is the great circle of the celestial sphere 90⁰ from the zenith and the nadir)
- found: Facts file dict. astron.
- found: Dict. astron., space atmos. phen.
- notfound: INIS:Thes.;INSPEC
- 1989-08-30: new
- 1992-06-05: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.