- CMC systems
- Computer-mediated communication
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Informatics and telematics in health : present and potential users, 1988: glossary, p. 100 (The use of computer-based information processing in telecommunications and the use of telecommunications to allow computers to transfer programs and data to one another.)
- found: LC data base, 8/22/89.
- found: Aries. Dict. telecomm. (Telematics/Teleinformatics)
- found: Microcomp. dict.
- found: Hennepin.
- found: Hitlz, S.R. The network nation, c1993: CIP pref. to the rev. ed. (Computer-mediated communication; CMC systems; current examples: Computer conferencing, e-mail; Group decision support systems; computer supported collaborative work) contents (also discusses telecommuting, collaborative learning, etc.)
- found: Collidge, A. Annotated bibliography on telematics, 1982: p. 1 (Telematics is a new term for telecommunications, computational and information technologies which are rapidly coalescing to form new information, analytic and control systems)
- notfound: IAC;INSPEC;McGraw-Hill dict. sci. tech.;Sherman data comm.;Barnhart dict. new English;McGraw-Hill encyc. sci. tech.
- 1989-09-25: new
- 1997-06-18: revised
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.