- Environmental biotechnology
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
Environmental biotechnologyEnvironmental biotechnology
- found: Work cat.: Ciraolo, M. Bioremediation, pollution solution? c1990 ("the use of biological processes to degrade or detoxify industrial and environmental contaminants ...")
- found: Bioremediation for marine oil spills, 1991 ("Bioremediation is the act of adding materials to contaminated environments, such as oil spill sites, to cause an acceleration of the natural biodegradation process.")
- found: LIVT.
- found: IAC.
- found: ASTI (Bioremediation, see Biodegradation)
- notfound: Engr. index;Hennepin
- 1989-10-02: new
- 1994-11-16: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.