- Schrödinger-Klein-Gordon equation
- Quantum field theory
- Wave equation
- found: Work cat.: Bagrov, V.G. Exact solutions to relativistic wave equations, 1990 (Klein-Gordon equation)
- found: NASA.
- found: INIS Thes.
- found: Thesaurofacet.
- found: McGraw-Hill dict. sci. tech. (Wave equation describing a spineless particle which is consistent with the special theory of relativity; also known as: Schrödinger-Klein-Gordon equation)
- found: McGraw-Hill encyc. physics.
- notfound: Random House;INSPEC
- 1989-11-17: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.