- Degradation, Energy
- Dissipation (Physics)
- Energy degradation
- Energy losses
- Losses, Energy
- Force and energy
- found: Work cat.: Kovachev, V. Energy dissipation in superconducting materials, 1990.
- found: McGraw-Hill dict. sci. tech.: under Dissipation.
- found: Facts file dict. physics (removal of energy from a system to overcome mechanical or electrical resistive forces)
- found: INIS: Thes. (Energy losses)
- found: Random House (Dissipation (Physics))
- found: NASA (Energy dissipation UF Energy losses)
- notfound: McGraw-Hill encyc. physics;Thesaurofacet;Encyc. phys. sci. tech.
- 1990-02-12: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.