- Electroactive polymers
- Electroconductive polymers
- found: Work cat.: Intl. Summer School on Light-sensitive and Conducting Polymers (1989 : Leipzig, Germany). International Summer School ... 1989.
- found: LC database, Feb. 12, 1990 (conducting polymers; electroactive polymers)
- found: Hawley chem. dict. (polymer, electroconductive)
- found: Polymer sci. dict. (conducting polymer; a polymer which exhibits higher than usual electrical conductivity, i.e. greater than about 10[minus][superscript 10]S cm[minus]¹)
- 1990-02-21: new
- 2008-12-30: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.