- Meteorologists, Television
- Television meteorologists
- Television weather broadcasters
- Television weather forecasters
- Television weatherpersons
- Weather broadcasters, Television
- Weather forecasters, Television
- Weathercasters, Television
- Weatherpersons, Television
- found: Work cat.: Henson, R. Television weathercasting, 1990: p. 2 (weatherpeople) bibl. (weatherpersons)
- found: Random House (Weathercaster: an announcer on a radio or television station who delivers the weathercast)
- notfound: McGraw-Hill dict. sci. tech.;ASTI;NASA;INSPEC;INIS: Thes.
- 1990-03-05: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.