- Here are entered works on treatments that afford relief from disease, but not cure.
- Palliation (Medical care)
- Palliative care
- Palliative medicine
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Palliative medicine (a serial)
- found: Web. 3 (palliate; palliative)
- found: Dorland's med. dict. (palliative, affording relief but not cure)
- found: MESH.
- found: Palliative care, c1984.
- found: Mosley, J.G. Palliation in malignant disease, 1988.
Here are entered works on treatments that afford relief from disease, but not cure.
subdivision [Palliative treatment] under individual diseases and types of diseases, e.g. [Cancer--Palliative treatment]
- 1990-03-06: new
- 2007-11-03: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.