- Application computer programs
- Application computer software
- Applications software
- Apps (Computer software)
Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Shuman, J.E. Application software for the IBM PC, c1988.
- found: IEEE stand. gloss. of software engineering term.
- found: Stand. gloss. of computer term.
- found: LC data base, 4/4/90 (application software; applications software)
- found: Hennepin (applications software)
- found: iPhone apps book, 2009.
- found: Wikipedia, Dec. 1, 2009 (Application software is computer software designed to help the user perform a particular task. Such programs are also called software applications, applications or apps)
- notfound: Computer dict.
- 1990-04-25: new
- 2010-01-12: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.