- Gluon-quark plasma
- Matter, Quark
- Plasma, Quark
- Quark matter
- Quark plasma
- Nuclear matter
- found: Work cat.: Quark-gluon plasma, 1990.
- found: McGraw-Hill dict. sci. tech. (State of nuclear matter postulated by quantum chromodynamics to exist at extremely high temperatures and densities in which the neurons and protons lose their identities and the quarks and gluons form an unstructured collection of particles)
- found: INIS: Thes. (Prefers: Quark matter; use for Quark plasma)
- found: INSPEC (Prefers: Nuclear matter)
- notfound: NASA;Random House
- 1990-05-01: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.