- USE Here are entered general and popular works on a type of incandescent lamp.
- Bulbs, Light
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Web. 3 (Light bulb = INCANDESCENT LAMP)
- found: Random House (light bulb; an electric light)
- found: Yellow pages (Light bulbs and tubes)
- found: World Book: v. 6, p. 130 (Incandescent lamps; light bulb: "The word lamp can refer to either a light bulb or the appliance that holds it. But a lighting engineer uses the word to mean only the source of electric light -- that is, the light bulb ... Incandescent lamps, the most common source of electric light, may be found in almost every home. Automobile headlights and flashlights are also incandescent lamps ... Every incandescent lamp has three basic parts: (1) the filament, (2) the bulb, and (3) the base ...")
- found: Hennepin (Light bulbs x Electric lamps, Incandescent)
- notfound: ASTI;TEST;AIC
USE Here are entered general and popular works on a type of incandescent lamp.
- 1990-07-02: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.