- Intervening sequences (Genetics)
- Sequences, Intervening (Genetics)
- Split genes
- found: Work cat.: Intervening sequences in evolution and development, 1990.
- found: MESH (Introns: UF Intervening sequences)
- found: Dict. microbiology and molecular bio.: p. 830 (Split gene: introns; intervening sequences)
- found: LC data base, 08/16/90 (intron)
- 1990-08-21: new
- 1991-07-24: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.