- Alaska pollack
- Alaska pollock
- Pacific pollock
- Pollack, Alaska
- Pollack, Walleye
- Pollock, Alaska
- Pollock, Walleye
- Theragra chalcogramma
- Theragra fulcensis
- Walleye pollack
- Whiting (Theragra chalcogramma)
- found: Wheeler world encyc. of fishes (Theragra chalcogramma, walleye pollock, Alaska pollack)
- found: Common and sci. names of fishes from the U.S., Canada, and Mexico, 2004 (Theragra chalcogramma, walleye pollock)
- found: ITIS search, Oct. 11, 2007 (Theragra chalcogramma (Pallas, 1814), species, synonyms: Theragra fulcensis, common names: Alaska pollock, walleye pollock)
- found: FishBase, Oct. 11, 2007 (Theragra chalcogramma, Alaska pollock, English common names: Alaska pollack (UK), Alaska pollock (UK and USA), Pacific pollock (Alaska), Walleye pollock (Canada, Alaska, USA), Whiting (Canada and UK))
- found: Web. 3 (walleye pollack, T. chalcogramma)
- 1990-11-23: new
- 2007-11-21: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.