Exact Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
- found: Work cat.: Computer algorithms, 1991.
- found: LC data base, 12/13/90.
- found: McGraw-Hill dict. sci. tech. (algorithm)
- found: Stand. gloss. comp. term. (algorithm "Many algorithms are functions that are built into the computer's circuitry or are pre-programmed software modules that can be linked directly into application programs.")
- notfound: ASTI;Engr. index
- 1991-01-14: new
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.