Right to health
Right to health
- Health care, Right to
- Health, Right to
- Medical care, Right to
- Right to health care
- Right to medical care
Closely Matching Concepts from Other Schemes
Earlier Established Forms
Right to health careRight to health care
- found: Work cat.: Rights to health care, 1991 (right to health care)
- found: Hennepin (Right to medical care)
- found: LC database, Jan. 11, 1991 (right to health care; right to health)
- found: 2010538697: Cinco miradas sobre el derecho a la salud, c2010.
- found: The right to health (United Nations Office of the High Commissioner on Human Rights), via WWW, Feb. 1, 2011: p. 2 (we frequently associate the right to health with access to health care, but it extends further, including underlying determinants of health such as safe drinking water and adequate sanitation, safe food, adequate nutrition and housing, healthy working and environmental conditions, health-related education and information, and gender equality; freedoms such as the right to be free from non-consensual medical treatment, and to be free from torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment; and entitlements including the right to a system of health protection providing equality of opportunity to enjoy the highest attainable level of health, the right to prevention, treatment and control of diseases, and access to essential medicines)
- found: World Health Organization WWW site, Feb. 1, 2011: programmes and projects> health and human rights (right to health)
- notfound: IACCondé, H.V. A handbook of international human rights terminology, c2004.
- 1991-01-14: new
- 2013-02-22: revised
The LC Linked Data Service welcomes any suggestions you might have about terminology used for a given heading or concept.
Would you like to suggest a change to this heading?
Please provide your name, email, and your suggestion so that we can begin assessing any terminology changes.
Fields denoted with an asterisk (*) are required.